Helpful Hint - A Pair of 3d Printed Holders for My Remote Controllers

 


Copyright 2024 Peter Kalis
In this picture is also a 3D printed white bracket for installing a sound board under my benchwork.

Helpful Hint 


Here is a project my son Peter took on for me - he is a wiz with 3d printing. I don't have any integral shelfs in my layout so some holder was necessary - I don't like leaving the controllers on the benchwork - it makes it hard to find them later. Note the nice snug fit. Note the name "engraved" of each of my two 1:20.3 locomotives with on-board battery.
I will affix these holders with 3M double sided adhesive pads. Readers of my blog might wish to try this for their own model railroads.

First Draft (Photograph Below) by Peter Kalis shows the holder to be a bit too big and so it was discarded.

Copyright 2024 Peter Kalis

Comments