Vehicle Review - Whitebox Diecast 1/43 Two-Tone Packard LeBaron Speedster 1934

Copyright 2020 Nicholas Kalis

Review

LeBaron Speedster 1934
Color: Crème. 
Whitebox
1:43 scale

This is one of my favorite vehicle models - what I wouldn't give to have one 1:1 scale in my driveway.

This 1/43 Packard LeBaron Speedster 1934 is by White Box. This model is marketed as a limited edition of 1,000. Admire the two-tone paint job and the red hub caps and the suicide doors. Beautiful chrome bumpers... the list of features goes on and on.

I model the plantation railroad of the Oahu Sugar Company in Fn3. This model resides parked in front of the shops in my O scale (1:48) modeled Waipahu shopping area. The town in modeled in 1:48 scale to achieve what is mostly referred to as forced perspective. Waipahu is located on the island of Oahu, Hawaii

Comments