Product Review - ITT Sound Module

 

Copyright 2024 Nicholas Kalis

Product Review

This is the custom sound module I just received from ITT Products (see photograph above). I found – for free – Hawaiian Birds with light rain on the internet and sent by email to owner George Solovay this sound clip. Solovay loaded this sound clip onto the chip.

I intend to install the speaker and sound module under the Fn3 trestle scene in my layout as it has two little streams that it crosses and is heavily wooded.

My son is 3D printing plastic brackets so I can attach this module to my wooden benchwork.

I need to add a 12V DC power supply and rocker on-off switch; I have an enclosed speaker left over from an old computer I ditched.

ITT Products
West Hills, California
www.ittproducts.com
818 926-1143
Price $ 39.95
Customization No charge
Shipping Charges $ 8.75

Comments