Visit - Marcel Ackle, German Modeler

Visit

Ian Holmes told me of this great model railroader and with two others.

Marcel Ackle



His blog is at www.feldbahn-modellbau.ch There is an option for an English translation - on his blog is posted a few dozen scratchbuilding scenery tutorials.

Here is what he writes about himself:

I have been a passionate model builder for over 50 years! Starting at the age of 8 with a Märklin train, my interests have shifted over time, so that today the focus is on the creative self-construction of dioramas, buildings and light railways in Mst. 1:35. In addition to my blog and exhibition participations with my modules in various countries in Europe, there are many published articles by me in various journals and as a preliminary highlight the book of VGB Verlag entitled "das Naturtalent",

Comments