Project - Interior of O Scale Tractor Shed for Oahu Sugar Company

 Project

For this project, the tractor is a 1956 Case 600 but being inside a shed no viewer is likely to notice the discrepancy. The tractor came from this interesting Ertl set; I used one of the tractors for a field on my layout. Notice the mud I added to the wheels - this is tile grout. 

The structure is the Ameri-Towne 503 O scale Track Side Shed sold by O Gauge Magazine

Copyright 2022 Nicholas Kalis
Photo 1 O scale tractor1956 Case 600 set in shed interior


Photo 2 Ameri-Towne 503Track Side Shed

Photo 3 The tractor came from this interesting Ertl set


Copyright 2022 Nicholas Kalis
Photo 4 I used one of the tractors (1934 Farmall Regular) for my field - yes, it should be pulling some implement, we will just say it is on its way to pick the implement up. Notice the mud I added to the wheels - this is tile grout.





Comments