Product Review - Harbor Freight Item 68334 Hi Temp Glue Gun

Harbor Freight Item 68334 Hi Temp Glue Gun
Copyright 2021 Nicholas Kalis

Review


I have a few hot glue guns. My largest one failed and so I bought this one from Harbor Freight - it has a nice narrow nozzle so that my work will be neater and the glue will be hotter. One problem I discovered with my two mini-hot glue guns (they use a narrower diameter glue stick) is that often the glue cools and hardens too quickly so its adhesive properties become zero.

Now about the price. Hot glue guns can be found at most big box craft chains like Michael's and even at an Staples - and they can be quite inexpensive. This one from Harbor Freight was $ 14.99 - so I consider it to be on the high side in terms of price range. There was an even more expensive high temperature glue gun on the racks as well. I bought this one as it indicated it was high temperature and that is a feature I sought.

I am using this to rehabilitate my Fn3 engine house for judging in the NMRA AP program. I made use of it in November 2021 and it operated like a charm.



 

Comments