Product Review - In November 2019, I installed about 150 of these Sugarcane plants No. 70128 on my layout

Copyright 2019 Nicholas Kalis

Product Review

MP Scenery Products Item Number 70128 
30 plants to a pack
www.mpmodeltrees.com


My friend Nigel Philips gifted me about seven cards of these sugar cane plants with two blister packs per card. In November 2019, I installed about 150 of these Sugarcane plants No. 70128 on my layout . 

I was pleased with how Item Number 70128 added interest to my Fn3 (1:20.3 scale) layout. I think these are a terrific scenery item for those modeling sugar cane plantations.

For more information, see my review (Items of Interest) on page 7 of Narrow Gauge Downunder Issue 77 (April 2020) www.ngdu.com.au. While you are at it, purchase a subscription to NGDU if you are interested in model railroads set in what we call the tropics.

Comments