Helpful Hint - Armand P. Bayardi Castings I Used on My Fn3 (1:20.3) Layout

Copyright 2019 Nicholas Kalis 
Bayardi Kits No. MST/38 and MST/54 and MST/43 and MST/51


Helpful Hint

MST 38 Dead Tree 118mm H
MST/43 Straight Bole 110mm H
MST/51 Decayed Trunk 70mm H
MST/54 Forked Tree 68mm H
P.O. Box 50
Penns Park PA 18943
www.armandbayardi.com
info@armandbayardi.com

To make your model railroad more interesting, don't be afraid to use products generally aimed at the military modeler community. Also don't be a slave to scale. Look at these packages; no scale is indicated. Can they work for a wide variety of scales? - absolutely.

The photo above show Armand P. Bayardi Castings I used on my Fn3 (1:20.3) layout (MST-54, MST-38, MST-43, MST-51). I believe I used a few more of his castings that I omitted from the above photograph. Visit Bayardi's web site, you will not regret it.

Armand Bayardi was born in 1948 into a family of jewelers and engravers.

Oh, and have fun painting them.

Comments